Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wednesday's Wonders (1)

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!     
Every Wednesday I will post songs that are rocking my world, including anything wonderful, wacky, or just plain weird. Welcome to my world of Wednesday's Wonders! 

Song: Summer Rain by Matthew Morrison 

With summer right around the corner, I just can't seem to get this song out of my head. Last week, this song came on as my alarm (it's set to the radio) and I found myself humming the tune for the rest of the day. Every time I hear Matthew Morrison's smooth voice and the ukulele coming from the speakers, I can't help bobbing my head, imagining I'm on a beach dancing in the summer rain. To celebrate the anticipated arrival of summer, check out this song! You won't regret it! 

9 comments:

  1. Awesome song! I can't wait for summer ;)

    I'm following.

    ecwrites.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog looks great.

    Our company has been representing authors for the past twenty years. We would love to add you to our database to receive press releases from them regarding books applicable to the genres you review.

    Thank you in advance,

    Ken Eason
    Bostick Communications
    bostickops@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I really like this meme. I'm going to do it.

    Bunnita
    http://worthreadingit.blogspot.com/2011/06/wednesdays-wonders-06012011.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! Thanks for doing it!!! I'll check yours out :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. An interesting discussion is worth comment. I think that you should write more on this topic, it might not be a taboo subject but generally people are not enough to speak on such topics. To the next. Cheers

    Cruzroja.es
    Information

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...