Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Book Review: Yours To Keep by Shannon Stacey

Summary: When Sean Kowalski left the army, he expected to be coming home to his big and crazy family, not a fiancé. Emma Shawn needs a man in her life to stop her grandmother from worrying about her and Sean seemed like the perfect guy. But when her grandmother decides to visit Emma for a month, Emma needs Sean to move in with her and pretend to be madly in love. As they live with each other and their mutual attraction grows, it gets harder and harder to remember that what they're feeling is all just pretend.  Isn't it? 


Review: You know those books that you just can't seem to put down no matter how late at night it is? Well, that's how Yours To Keep was for me. I just couldn't get enough of Emma and Sean's chemistry and where their story was leading to next. Even though the story of faking being in love, then actually falling in love is a used and abused storyline, Shannon Stacey makes it her own by using fun characters and passionate relationships. I loved how Emma was strong headed and wouldn't take any crap from Sean, which is exactly why Sean started to fall for her. Sean's cute and caring ways with Emma made me fall for him with every page. But what I really fell in love with was Sean's huge, loving family. Something was always happening with their family and they were always there for each other, yet they were far from perfect which made them even more lovable. When I was reading this book, there were times I laughed out loud and times I was so into the story, I lost track of time. Yours To Keep is a must-read if you're looking for a nice romance for the summer.





1 comment:

  1. As I was reading your review I got an email from netgalley saying they approved my request for it!

    Can't wait to read this one!

    Old follower

    Kristina

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...