Friday, March 2, 2012

Follow My Book Blog Friday (30)


This is a meme hosted every Friday by Parajunkee, where book bloggers answer a question each week and check out how others answered it. It's a cool way for bloggers and viewers to connect and learn more about each other!

Question: What book or movie would you love to see be made into a movie or show and do you have actors/actresses in mind to play the main characters? 

Answer:  Well first off, the movie I would want to be seen made into a movie is...DIVERGENT!


This book is SO awesome and I think it would make a pretty amazing movie. Here's my ideas for Tris and Four: 



Saoirse Ronan (from The Lovely Bones) and Matt Lanter (from 90210) would be perfect for the movie! I have such a hard time picking out actors for movies, so I got these ideas from some Divergent fan sites. A ton of people want Dakota Fanning as Tris, but I don't think she's be a good Tris...she just doesn't have that kind of personality to her that Tris has in the books. And I don't think there's any need for the explanation for Four. Just look at him! So that's my dream cast! What book/actors did you guys pick? 



10 comments:

  1. Happy Friday! Awesome blog. Love the background. I'm a new follower.
    Now I really must read this book. Everyone seems to love it. :-)
    My post: FollowFriday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you back! Great choice. I love that you chose Matt from 90210. I havent read this book but I have no doubt he would be perfect for a main guy. Theres just something about him. Not a fan of Dakota, so im glad you went with your pick :)

    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I haven't heard of these actors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have yet to read Divergent, but I like your cast. :)
    Old follower.
    Here's my FF:
    http://nijiclovers.blogspot.com/2012/03/follow-friday-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good pick for Four, I was picturing Amber Tamblyn (Tibby from the Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants) as Tris when I read the book for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not a huge fan of Divergent, but I do believe it would make a great action movie. And seeing Four irl wouldn't hurt, would it? ;D

    Here's my FF. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Couldn't fnish Divergent but LIAM! <3
    Check out my FF
    X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post!! I seriously need to read Divergent!!

    Happy reading and check out my follow Friday!!
    http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/2012/03/follow-friday-21.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read Divergent yet. Hopefully soon!

    Have a great weekend!

    Amber
    The Musings of ALMYBNENR

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heya, sorry I am a day late. I was not feeling good yesterday. I love the book you choose. I too would love to see it DIVERGENT be made into a movie. :) Great choice on the cast as well. :)

    I already follow you. Hope you had a nice Friday!

    - Beckie @ Bittersweet Enchantment

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...