Monday, October 29, 2012

Blogspiration (17)


This is a meme I found hosted by Growing Up YA and Saz101. Bloggers post something that inspires them every week and shares it with their followers! I love this idea, so I decided to try it out! Every Monday I'll share a picture/quote/video of something (most likely book related) that's inspired me this week :) 


I have no idea if this is true or not, but if it is, then that is absolutely fantastic. Harry Potter is so magical and I wouldn't be surprised if someone new picks up the book every 30 seconds. Harry Potter is responsible for spreading the love of reading and I don't think it'll ever end. I know I'm part of the Harry Potter Generation, but kids today are still picking up the books and reading them when they're 8 or 10 and it makes me so happy. I hope the magic of Harry Potter never dies and when the kids of this generation become parents, I hope that they read it to their kids and teach them to love such a fantastic world :)



2 comments:

  1. Cool post! Look how young they were! So little!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am often to blogging and i really appreciate your content. The article has really peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your site and keep checking for new information.

    Ourstage.com
    Information
    Click Here
    Visit Web

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...