Monday, February 11, 2013

Weekly Roundup [2/5-2/11]


Hey everyone! I hope you had an awesome weekend because I know I did! I'm taking part in the Wicked Valentine's Read-A-Thon, so I got quite a bit of reading in. I finished a book that I read literally all day Saturday until I was done that I am completely obsessed with. It's a historical romance by Elizabeth Hoyt, so keep your eye out for a review soon! What better way to spend the week of Valentine's Day than reading yummy historical romances? 

Book Reviews
 
Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Stolen Nights by Rebecca Maizel
Losing It by Cora Carmack

Memes

Other

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I love, love, LOVE Elizabeth Hoyt's historical romances, can't wait for your reviews! I really adored Stolen Nights as well (Rhode!) and need to get caught up on the Daemon series. I'm a couple books behind I think:(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...