Monday, June 10, 2013

Weekly Roundup [6/4-6/10]


Hey guys! This week has honestly been one of the best weeks since I've been here in London. On Wendesday, I went on an overnight trip to Stratford where I stayed at a gorgeous Shakespearean hotel, ate delicious fish and chips, and got to see a performance of As You Like It and Hamlet by the Royal Shakespeare Company. Then, super early on Saturday I flew to Ireland and spent the day in Dublin. On Sunday, I took a bus trip all across the country of Ireland to the Cliffs of Moher (where Harry Potter 6 and The Princess Bride were filmed). The countryside of Ireland is absolutely breathtaking and I have officially fallen in love with that country. We flew back to London early this morning and I've been trying to catch up on everything I've miss this past week. It's definitely been busy, but I'm having the time of my life! Here's what I did manage to get done over the past week...

Book Reviews
It Happened One Midnight by Julie Anne Long
Hopeless by Colleen Hoover

Memes

Miscellaneous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...