Saturday, August 3, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (60)


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what they got throughout the week!

From Publisher

Only two books came in the mail for me this week, but I'm looking forward to reading both of them! The first book is the third book in Lisa Renee Jones' Inside Out series and I am so excited to read it and figure out what happens next in the series. The first two were awesome, so hopefully the third one is as well! As for the second book I got, I've seen it around Goodreads a lot and I'm a huge fan of Stacey Jay (she wrote Juliet Immortal), so when this showed up I was very excited. I can't wait to be able to get into these two. 

From Library 

I really shouldn't be getting any more books from the library because I already have so many to read, but it's so hard to resist! This one looks so cute and the story sounds like a lot of fun, so I just had to pick it up and bring it home with me. 


That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 


15 comments:

  1. OCD Love Story does look cute. And I really want to read Of Beast and Beauty, because I love fairytale retellings. I hope you enjoy them!

    ~Sydney@Pika Pages

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of Revealing Us, but I've seen good things about Of Beast and Beauty around the blogosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of Beast and Beauty sounds really great and the cover is gorgeous! I hope you enjoy everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of Beast and Beauty has been on my wishlist for a while now, I hope you get to annoy it! I want OCD Love Story as well, it sounds cute and romantic! Enjoy :)

    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to read OCD Love Story, it looks good! Happy Reading :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen Of Beast and Beauty everywhere. I need to add it to my wishlist because now I'm intrigued.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Of Beast and Beauty has a nice cover.

    Grace
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!! I didn't know she wrote Juliet Immortal! I love that book! I've been so excited for Of Beast and Beauty to release and now I'm more excited to read it!
    Hope you like all of your books :D
    My StS
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/08/stacking-shelves-51.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Niiiice! Of Beast and Beauty is in my TBR mountain! Kept hoping to read it soon, but then I kept getting more and more review books!

    Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Of Beast & Beauty was at the top of my anticipated reads this year and I got it this week, too! Very happy about that! Hope we both enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd dying to read Of Beast & Beauty, as well as OCD Love Story. I hope they're worth the hype. Happy reading :)

    My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't heard of these but I hope you love them all.

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  13. I keep telling myself I need to visit my library more often, but the selections isn't the best one. Good haul and I hope you enjoy your books.

    My haul

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG I need to get my hands on a copy of Of Beast and Beauty! And OCD Love Story sounds cool. I hope you enjoy all of your books! Have an awesome week :)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Of Beast and Beauty is one I will have to look into. :) Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...