Saturday, August 31, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (64)


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what they got throughout the week!

For Review

Just one book for review this week, but I absolutely love the cover! This is the third book in the series and I've only read the second one, so hopefully I'll remember enough and enjoy this one!

From the library

Being back at school means I had to visit the local library and get some books! I got about 10 movies to keep me occupied between the mounds of homework and class time, and I picked up these three books as well! I've been wanting to read April Lindner's books for forever, so I was excited to see her book based on Wuthering Heights on the shelf. I still haven't read Sophie Kinsella's newest book, but now I have a copy! And Breakfast At Tiffany's is one of my favorite movies ever and I absolutely can't wait to read the book! 


And that's all for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 


11 comments:

  1. I've heard a lot of mixed things about Catherine and the other retelling, Jane, by Linder. I'm interested in what you think!

    Great picks!
    Nikki H @ Take Me Away...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked The Gathering Storm, but I haven't had the chance to continue the series yet. I seriously need to though.
    I agree, the cover is fabulous! :)
    Catherine sounds like an interesting book that I should look more into!
    Enjoy your fabulous book! :)

    Nick - My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gathering Storm has an awesome cover. Looks like you had a nice week. Sophie Kinsella's books are normally nice reads.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOoh very nice! These are new to me!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Morning Star looks so cool! Hope you enjoy it!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore Sophie Kinsella. Enjoy it!

    My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh....I have only read 1 of her books so far (I've Got Your Number), but I loved Sophie Kinsella. Wedding Night sounds really good as well. I hope you enjoy all of your new books.

    Here is my STS: http://www.jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2013/08/stacking-shelves_29.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just can't get into Sophie Kinsella but I hope you have better luck.

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the cover of The Morning Star, I think I tried to read the first book in this series but couldn't get into it.

    Enjoy you books, My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Morning Star!!!! So lucky! I have the first two books in her trilogy, but I haven't read them yet. Enjoy!!

    I'm interested to see what you think of Catherine. I loved Jane, but Catherine didn't look as good.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Morningstar looks interesting! Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...