Friday, October 25, 2013

Follow My Book Blog Friday (108)


This is a meme hosted every Friday by Parajunkee, where book bloggers answer a question each week and check out how others answered it. It's a cool way for bloggers and viewers to connect and learn more about each other!

Question: Bookagram: Photograph your favorite read in a funny place

Answer: Well, I'm gonna cheat on this one for a couple of reasons. 1) My favorite books are at home because I only bring books to school that I need/want to read from my huge TBR pile. 2) I'm not creative at all when it comes to this meme and have no clue what a "funny place" could be to take the photo. So here's a book I'm reading that I'm loving in a place you can probably find me reading every single day...


That's right! I'm reading Emma by Jane Austen (my last Austen novel. Woo hoo!) with a large cup of hot cocoa to keep me warm as the weather becomes colder and colder. I am absolutely loving Emma and can't wait to finish it! And nothing's better than snuggling up with some Austen and hot cocoa to make my day 100% better :)


4 comments:

  1. Cute image :) And cocoa is great with a book.

    New follower!
    My FF.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also struggled to find a funny place for a book! GFC and Bloglovin follower. My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, couldn't think of a funny place either!


    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...