Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Read in 2013


This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!

This Week's Topic: Top Ten Books I Read in 2013

Wow, I have to narrow it down to only ten? This year was an absolutely fantastic year in regards to reading for me. I exceeded my Goodreads reading goal by over 40 books and I read so many good novels. Seriously, SO MANY good books that were all...


But I will try my hardest to narrow them down to my top ten favorites!


1. Crash Into You by Katie McGarry
2. Before Jamaica Lane by Samantha Young
3. Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson


4. Wallbanger by Alice Clayton
5. Hopeless by Colleen Hoover
6. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen


7. Just One Day by Gayle Forman
8. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
9. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick


10. Lord of Darkness by Elizabeth Hoyt

9 comments:

  1. Great list! I didn't have any on my list, however, I totally loved My Life Next Door and Wallbanger (that one is seriously one of the funnies books I have read ever)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of these, but several are on my TBR list. I loved Fangirl and added Eleanor and Park to my TBR list. I really want to read My Life Next Door, Crash into You, and Just One Day. Great choices.

    Here is my TTT: http://www.jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2013/12/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-books-i-read-in.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! Eleanor and Park, My Life Next Door, and Just One Day are all terrific reads! And Pride and Prejudice is my number one book of all time!

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! Just One Day and Hopeless made my lists, too!

    My Top 10 Adult/NA Books and YA Books of 2013

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just One Day totally made my list as well! I still need to read Steelheart, which I'm super excited about!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh nice list! They're all new to me! Yay for exceeding your GR goal! I exceeded mine too! Started at 100, then 150, then 200 and I still read a few books over 200...although that count included novellas, which I wasn't really thinking of in my head when I set the goal, since they're shorter than an actual book. oh well! Still read them!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, Eleanor & Park was one of my favorites this year too! I need to read Steelheart, I hear great things!

    My End of 2013 Book Survey
    Ashley @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great list. You've got some really amazing books on your list - My Life Next Door made my list too. I really want to read Steelheart and Hopeless! Happy New Year :) My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This post is truly inspiring. I like your post and everything you share with us is current and very informative, I want to bookmark the page so I can return here from you that you have done a fantastic job.White Label SEO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...