Monday, December 16, 2013

Weekly Roundup [12/10-12/16]


It's finally Christmas Break! I turned in my final exam Friday morning and was home by Friday afternoon! This past weekend was spent celebrating my brother's graduation from THE Ohio State University, so it was a pretty busy and exciting past couple of days. On another note, today is Jane Austen's birthday! So I want to say Happy Birthday to my favorite author! I feel like I should celebrate somehow…if only I had thought of that sooner! Maybe next year I can throw a Jane Austen party and make a cake and everything! We'll see if that happens next year! In the meantime, I guess I could celebrate by rereading some of Pride and Prejudice. You can never go wrong with a little Mr. Darcy :)

Book Reviews

Premeditated by Josin L. McQuein
Season of the Witch by Mariah Fredericks
Flash and Dazzle by Lou Aronica
The Promise of Amazing by Robin Constantine
The Dark Between by Sonia Gensler

Memes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...