Friday, January 24, 2014

Follow My Book Blog Friday (120)


This is a meme hosted every Friday by Parajunkee, where book bloggers answer a question each week and check out how others answered it. It's a cool way for bloggers and viewers to connect and learn more about each other!

Question: What books are you looking forward to reading in 2014?

Answer: What books am I NOT excited to read in 2014? Seriously, there are so many good ones coming out and I can't wait. Here's a short list of the ones I'm most excited for

1. Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
2. Rusty Nailed by Alice Clayton
3. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins

4. The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E Smith
5. Fall From India Palace by Samantha Young
6. Alienated by Melissa Landers

7. Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira
8. Landline by Rainbow Rowell
9. Now & Forever by Susane Colasanti

10. Second Star by Alyssa B Sheinmel
11. Breathe, Annie, Breathe by Miranda Kenneally
12. What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick

8 comments:

  1. Love the list! Alienated looks good but I'm a bit afraid to read it because I have such high hopes for it. Ha ha
    Come see my FF at http://orangeowlsandbooks.blogspot.com/2014/01/feature-follow-3.html.
    Old follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list, I have heard of a couple of them but most of them are new to me. Enjoy those reads when you get them!

    Happy weekend,
    Stormi
    http://www.booksmoviesreviewsohmy.com/feature-and-follow-friday-15/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also really excited for Landline, Rainbow Rowell is so fantastic! Second Star and Love Letters to the Dead also sound interesting. Great list Jessica!

    Happy FF! Old follower.
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally
    http://mythoughtsliterally.blogspot.com/2014/01/feature-and-follow-friday-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! New follower here. I haven't read any of the books on your list so now I have my very own "Must Read" list thanks to you. :) I love the cover for Now & Forever so I'll read that book first. Thanks for sharing. Go Team Stefan!

    Peace & Love
    Crystal @ YA Society

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a ton to choose from as well. From your list, I am most excited about Landline, Alienated, Isla, What I Thought Was True, and The Geography of Me and You. Old follower.

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post. Have a great weekend! =)

    Following you on Bloglovin.

    Opinionated Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have almost the same list and I added the ones I haven't heard of yet or forgotten.

    I'm a new follower via GFC and Bloglovin. Here's my #FF

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...