Monday, February 17, 2014

Weekly Roundup [2/11-2/17]


Happy Monday! I had a very lovely Valentine's Day weekend watching some romance movies while eating up all of the chocolate my parents and sister sent me for the holiday…and I still have tons more! I'm going to be snacking on chocolate well into next week, and that sounds absolutely perfect to me :) I'm heading home on Thursday for the first time in about four weeks, and I have A TON of books waiting for me. I am so anxious to get my hands on all of the goodies that have come for me. I want them now! Sadly, I have to wait four more days until I can dig into my new books. Thursday needs to come faster! Please! 

Book Reviews
Connected by Kim Karr
Firstborn by Lorie Ann Grover
Under the Jeweled Sky by Alison McQueen
Scarlet Devices by Delphine Dryden

Memes

Miscellaneous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...