Friday, August 1, 2014

Follow My Book Blog Friday (146)


This is a meme hosted every Friday by Parajunkee, where book bloggers answer a question each week and check out how others answered it. It's a cool way for bloggers and viewers to connect and learn more about each other!

Question: What is the biggest city you live near? Show us a postcard picture!

Answer: Columbus, OH!


I don't go to Columbus too often (even though I'm literally 15 minutes away), but a lot of my friends go to school at OSU and live in Columbus. I did, though, run 13.1 miles through Columbus when I ran the Cap City Half Marathon! The last time I was in Columbus, my sister and I visited a bookstore called The Book Loft that is full of rooms of books. I love exploring all of the rooms and being surrounded in a world full of books...


There are tons of other things to do in Columbus, but, like I said, I don't go there that often. It's still a great city, though, and I absolutely love it! 

1 comment:

  1. Nice! I visited once, but it was for RT. So I wasn't really there for sightseeing!


    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...