Monday, September 15, 2014

Weekly Roundup [9/9-9/15]

Happy Monday, everyone! Another week has come and gone and now we're almost halfway done with September. Where has the time gone? I don't know about you, but I absolutely love the cool weather that has come in over the past week. I'm definitely much happier wearing sweaters everyday than sweating every time I step out the door. On top of the gorgeous weather, it was a pretty good week! I read some fabulous books, most of which were New Adult, and caught up on some Outlander. I'm four episodes in and while the first couple of episodes were a bit slow in order to set up the series, I really love it now. Ugh, I wish I could just skip class and catch up on the show because I'm dying to see what's going to happen. If only I didn't have homework…oh well! Maybe I'll miss out on some sleep to get my Jamie fix :) And that's what's been going on with me! Here's what happened on the blog this week in case you missed anything...

Book Reviews
The Highlander Next Door by Janet Chapman
Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover
Shatter by Erin McCarthy
Shelter Me by Catherine Mann

Memes
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...