Saturday, November 29, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (124)


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what they got throughout the week!

From Publisher

Some absolutely gorgeous books came for me within the past couple of weeks! I'm definitely excited for Stacey Jay's new book! And the three Christmas books by Sheila Roberts are just the thing to start off the holiday season. 

From Giveaway

I won two wonderful giveaways and I couldn't be more excited! I won a fun Halloween pack from Tasty Book Tours that included some candy, socks, and a copy of Something Sweeter by Candis Terry. I don't remember where Outlander is from, but I think I remember winning it from something. I'm just happy I get to see Jamie's gorgeous face every time I go to pick up the book! I can't be more thankful for these two wonderful books to add to my bookshelves! 

From Half Price Books
I went to Half Price Books to shop for my secret santa and, of course, walked out with some books for myself. These two were only $1 each, though! And Embrace was a hardback! How could I resist??  



That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 

13 comments:

  1. Suspicion looks really interesting, and I just love that cover!

    I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suspicion has been on my TBR list for a while. I'll have to look for your review. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Here is my STS: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2014/11/stacking-shelves-signature-of-all-things.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suspicion is on my list of books to check out this December. Enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love finding books at great prices. Suspicion does look good indeed. I hope you love all your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! Oh, Jamie Fraser <3 I really want to read Suspicion (seems like everyone does!) and I've heard really good things about Princess of Thorns. Enjoy your books!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul this week, you've got a nice selection of books. I really want to read Outlander, I've been hearing amazing things about the book and the series. I hope you enjoy them all :) Here's my STS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOh nice! Suspicion was an interesting read and Princess of Thorns was pretty good too! Hope you enjoy all your new goodies!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Princess of Thorns! Haven't read any reviews for it yet because I don't want to be disappointed, since I read some for Suspicion and got disappointed. :(

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  9. Candis Terry is probably my favorite adult romance author. I love her Sweet series! :D I also have Suspicion, but the reviews coming in aren't looking good, so I'm nervous about that one. Happy reading Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've got an e-galley of Suspicion I need to get to soon! Great haul!
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh, some pretty covers here! Hope you enjoy.

    My StS.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Outlander... everyone is talking about it, I feel like I have to give this one a shot, I hope you enjoy :)

    Ashley @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...