Monday, January 5, 2015

Weekly Roundup [12/30-1/5]

Happy 2015! Is it really already 2015? Normally at this time, I'd still have three glorious weeks of winter break left before heading back to school. This year, though, I'm going by the schedule of the high school I am student teaching at, so I am back on campus and ready to start school bright and early today! I've been waiting to student teach for the past 3 1/2 years and I can't believe it's actually here. I'm definitely nervous, but very excited to finally be in the classroom and gain experience teaching. And I can't believe this is the last first day of college ever. It's going to be May before I know it! 

Book Reviews
Let It Snow by John Green, Lauren Johnson, and Lauren Myracle 
Falling Away  by Penelope Douglas
Now That You're Here by Amy K Nichols

Memes

Miscellaneous 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...