Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Most Anticipated Releases for the Rest of 2015


This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!

This Week's Topic: Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases for the Rest of 2015


1. November 9 by Colleen Hoover
2. Until Friday Night by Abbi Glines
3. Untamed by SC Stephens


5. Dream Things True by Marie Marquardt
6. The Boy Most Likely To by Huntely Fitzpatrick


7. Tonight the Streets are Our by Leila Sales
8. The Trouble with Destiny by Lauren Morrill
9. Carry On by Rainbow Rowell 


10. Jesse's Girl by Miranda Kenneally 

7 comments:

  1. Awesome list!! Carry On made my top ten as well. I have a copy of Jesse's Girl already or I would have included that one. I love Abbi Glines and Colleen Hoover. I should have included those books as well.

    Here is my TTT: http://www.jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2015/06/top-ten-tuesday-most-anticipated-book.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I also can't wait for Jesse's Girl but all of these are on my TBR list!!

    My TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh nice picks! Those are all new to me ones! Hope you enjoy them all this year!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore Rowell's books so I'll definitely be picking up Carry On! Great picks, I hope you enjoy them all :-) Here's my TTT if you would like to check it out! :-) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list! Tonight the Streets Are Ours is on my list as well, and I can't wait to get my hands on it - it just sounds really interesting.

    Carry On almost made my list, but I'm almost scared of looking forward to it. I feel like it's either going to be really good, or really bad. But I will definitely pick it up when it comes out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tonight the Streets Are Ours is one of the ones that I'm really looking forward to as well. It sounds so wonderful! I've not seen any reviews on it yet though.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't realize Carry On was coming out so soon, but I am so excited that it is! I'm excited about The Boy Most Likely To, and I'll have to check out Tonight The Streets Are Ours, especially since I loved her first book. Great list!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...