Saturday, November 28, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (171)

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!

From Publisher

That's right, this week a beautiful book showed up in my mailbox and it was Penelope Douglas' newest release! I LOVE Penelope's books, so I am definitely excited to see how this one ends up! 

From Amazon
I am so so so so so excited to finally own this book! My sister read Tangled a couple of years ago and really enjoyed it, and I have been dying to read it ever since. I saw it on Amazon and snagged it from the used section for only $5. How could I pass that up? Hopefully I can fit it into December and read it before the new year! 

That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 

3 comments:

  1. You got Misconduct!! It's all I've seen on Instagram this week. I hope you enjoy it :) I once listened to a few chapters of Tangled on audio and I loved the narrator! Happy reading :)
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Misconduct looks really good. I hope you love both of your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are both new to me reads! Hope you enjoy them both!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...