Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Read in 2015

This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!

This Week's Topic: Top Ten Books I Read in 2015


1. The Deal by Elle Kenendy
2. All Broke Down by Cora Carmack
3. Confess by Colleen Hoover


4. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
5. Bad Romeo by Leisa Rayven
6. Whatever Life Throws at You by Julie Cross


7. Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
8. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
9. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey

10. Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning

5 comments:

  1. I've never read Colleen Hoover, but I hear so many good things about her! I have to pick one of her books in 2016 :) Outlander is one of the series I'm currently following and I'm looooving the story. Once again, a book I have to read next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh nice! I loved the 5th Wave! Though I read that last year! Still can't wait for the final book to finally release next year!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! I have a couple of Colleen Hoover's books on my list as well. This one is on my TBR list, so I'm happy to see you enjoyed it. I have a co-worker that keeps telling me to read Outlander. I'm really going to have to get to that one.

    My TTT: http://www.jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2015/12/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-books-i-read-in.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hell yes Ready Player One ♥ And oh man, when I first read Darkfever it definitely would have made my list that year too!! I can't wait to see how you'll love the rest of the series :D I still need to read Outlander and 5th Wave myself but hopefully soon! Awesome picks here Jessica^^ :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, this is an awesome list!! The Deal and All Broke Down are both on my list and I also loved Whatever Life Throws At You and Outlander :D Thanks so much for sharing!

    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...