Sunday, March 13, 2016

Stacking the Shelves (185)

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!

From Half Price Books

Half Price Books had their coupon week, so I got these goodies on Friday and Saturday with my 40% off the highest item coupon each day. Look how cute the Harry Pop! Funko is! I am also so excited for You, which I've heard amazing things about! 

From Publisher

The newest book from M Leighton arrived for me and I am very excited! I hope I enjoy it! 


That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 

3 comments:

  1. I'm not familiar with the books you got this week, but I hope you enjoy them. They always seem better when you get a good deal on them! Have a great week!

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know
    Also, check out my 5th Blogoversary Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice! Those are new to me reads as well! But yay Funko Pops!!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to get the Harry Potter Funko characters. But I don't need to, so I try to restrain myself! I know I've got some coupons for Half Price books this week, not that I need to spend any money. :-) Hope you have a great week!
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...