Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Waiting On Wednesday (245)


This is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where every Wednesday bloggers highlight a book that they are eagerly anticipating the release of!

Wanderlust
By Roni Loren
Release Date: July 19, 2016
Restaurant critic Aubrey Bordelon is never at a loss for words to describe her meals in the fancy restaurants of New Orleans. But after her magazine’s high-profile music reporter falls ill, she finds herself out of her element and in a sea of screaming fans awaiting Wanderlust’s lead singer, Lex Logan. The sound of his voice gives her goosebumps, and the stage presence of the hard-bodied rock star takes her breath away. So when he pulls her onstage for a sexy stunt, she knows she’s in real trouble.
 
Lex doesn’t want to pretend that the sparks on stage between him and Aubrey never happened, but it certainly makes the fact that she’s writing a story on his band all the more dangerous. The last thing he needs is some nosy reporter revealing their problems to the world. But the sexy Southern belle doesn’t give up easily, and soon he’s wondering if the best way to chase her off the story is to coax her into his bed… 


--------------------------------

I am absolutely loving rock star romances right now, so the moment I saw this cover, I was excited to read it. And it has to do with a reporter who is doing an article on the band, which I find to be a fun storyline. It also sounds like a romance between two people who really really don't want to like each other, but just can't resist. I can't wait!! 

3 comments:

  1. Cute pick! Not my kind of read but hope you love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This does sound like a great book! I'm definitely adding it to my TBR list. Thanks for sharing!

    My WoW:http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2016/06/waiting-on-wednesday-it-ends-with-us-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love rockstar romances too! I haven't seen this one before so I am definitely going to check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...