Saturday, October 1, 2016

Stacking the Shelves (212)

 
Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!

From Publisher

I got quite a few goodies this week and I am so excited! I have a little bit of every genre and I am beyond ready to read them all! And can we stop and admire how beautiful all of these books are? They're gorgeous!

From Half Price Books
I went to Half Price Books to find a book for a student (and found out! Yay!), so of course I had to look at books for myself. I looked through the clearance section and found The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer for only $2! Hardback! And then I found Walk Through Fire for only $1! It was definitely a successful trip. 



That's all for me this week! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 

1 comment:

  1. I loved the Mara Dyer series. I hope you enjoy all of your new books.

    http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2016/10/stacking-shelves-everbound-by-brodi.html?m=0

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...