Saturday, December 17, 2016

Stacking the Shelves (223)

 
Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!

From Amazon

These two books by RS Grey were on sale for only 99 cents and I knew I had to snatch them up. RS Grey is one of my favorite authors and I really need to read the rest of her books, so I'm excited to finally own these ebooks! I also got The Boss for free on Kindle after a teacher at school said that she's obsessed with the series. I can't wait to read all of these! 


That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 

2 comments:

  1. Nice. I like the cover for your new books this week.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul. I haven't heard of these but I hope you like them!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...