Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree

 

This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!

This Week's Topic: Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree


1. Sweet Home by Tillie Cole
2. Swear on This Life by Renee Carlino
3. Four Letter Word by J Daniels


4. Hard Count by Ginger Scott
5. A Love Letter to Whiskey by Kandi Steiner
6. Hollywood Dirt by Alessandra Torre


7. Punk 57 by Penelope Douglas
8. Kulti by Mariana Zapata 
9. Smut by Karina Halle


10. Kiss of Deception by Mary E Pearson

2 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! Lots of new to me picks! Except for Kiss of Deception! I LOVED that series!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Love Letter to Whiskey look interesting. I really want to explore new adult a bit more.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...