Saturday, April 1, 2017

Stacking the Shelves (237)

 
Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!

From Publisher

I was so excited when I opened up a package and found The Thing About Love by Julie James from Berkley. This book is an FBI romance and it sounds so good! I can't wait to read it this month! 

From Half Price Books

Last weekend, Half Price Books had their coupon sale and I ended up going on both Saturday and Sunday! I got two of these books on clearance and the rest I got for half off their sale price. You only get one coupon per person, but my mom and sister came with me one day, so I got to use them to buy books using more coupons. Yay! I am so excited for the books I got and can't wait to read them! 

That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 

2 comments:

  1. OOh nice! I love those rare times when I can score a haul from HPB! It's been awhile since that happened sadly, but that just means I'm due for another shopping spree! LOL! Hope you enjoy all the new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on a great haul. I really want to read Passenger, I hope its good.
    Here is my STS 

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...