Saturday, April 8, 2017

Stacking the Shelves (238)

 
Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!

From Publisher

The first two books were sent to me from Berkley Romance and I flipped when I opened the package. A new Penelope Douglas book! It has a few novellas inside and I can't wait to read it! The Sarah Dessen books were sent to me from Penguin Teen because I will be part of their Sarah Dessen tour to lead up to her new release! Stay tuned for my posts later this month and into May! 

From Amazon

I had an Amazon gift card, so I picked out these two books! I am obsessed with the Forbidden Men series by Linda Kage and I had to order book four after finishing Be My Hero last week. I have been meaning to pick up The Hook Up for years now and finally decided to get myself a copy! I can't wait to read these two! 


That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 

2 comments:

  1. Nice new reads! All new to me ones but I hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the Sarah Dessen books, I love some of her books so I hope these ones are good :)
    Have a lovely week.
    Here is my STS 

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...