Saturday, April 15, 2017

Stacking the Shelves (239)

 
Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!

From Half Price Books

I had to drop my sister's car off at the dealership for maintenance for 3 hours, so I went out shopping with my mom while the car was worked on. A Half Price Books was right around the corner, so we got to spend a good chunk of time there. These five books were on clearance, so I got all of them for a total of $6! I really want to read Nalini Singh's series, so I'm stocking up on whatever ones I can find! I hope I enjoy them! 

From Publisher

I got some AMAZING book mail from Berkley romance and I am so excited! I love both Jaci Burton's and Elle Kennedy's series published with them, so I can't wait to dig into those two. While I haven't started JR Ward's series, I was surprised to have received the fifteenth book in her Black Dagger Brotherhood series. I have quite a few books ahead of me if I want to catch up on the series!


That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 

3 comments:

  1. Nice! Those are all totally new to me ones! Hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love getting books cheap, such a good feeling. Just means you can buy more. :)

    Hope they're all good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had The Chosen on my TBR this month. So excited to start. I've also wanted to try Nalini Singh books. I've heard great things about her books. I hope you enjoy these books. Have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...