Saturday, April 22, 2017

Stacking the Shelves (240)

 
Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!

From Publisher

Three awesome books came in the mail for me! I got a finished copy of Pipe Dreams from Berkley and I have already read and loved it! I also got a hardback of The Chosen from Piatkus, so it's the UK cover! Lastly, Penguin Random House sent me And We're Off, which is a YA that has to do with traveling, so I can't wait to read it! Thanks to the publishers for sending me these wonderful books!


That's it for me! What did you all add to our shelves this week? 

5 comments:

  1. Nice! Those are all new to me ones! Hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And We're Off looks really good. I'm definitely adding it to my TBR
    Great haul, have a lovely weekend.
    Here is my STS 

    ReplyDelete
  3. And We're Off does look fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul! These are all new to me, but I hope you enjoy them!

    My STS: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2017/04/stacking-shelves-flourless-to-stop-him.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...