Saturday, April 29, 2017

Stacking the Shelves (241)

 
Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!

From Authors in the Bluegrass 

I attended Authors in the Bluegrass last weekend and met so many amazing authors! I wanted to buy every book I saw there, but I held myself back and only came out with seven books. All of these books are signed to me and I got to meet the authors! I can't wait to read them all! 

From Author

I am part of Kennedy Fox's Instafam, so I am sent a box with each new release in the Checkmate series. For This is Effortless, this is the box I received! So much fun stuff! 


From Publisher

I received an amazing package from Penguin Random House to celebrate the 50th anniversary of The Outsiders. The anniversary edition of the novel is gorgeous and I'm so excited I have it! I can't wait to give this one a reread! 

Ebook for Review

I received an ecopy of Misbehaved by Charleigh Rose and I've already devoured this book. IT WAS SOOOO GOOD! It's on sale for 99 cents now, so you should definitely check it out!


That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 

2 comments:

  1. Ooh very nice!! I love seeing all the special boxes authors or publishers send! They're so neat!

    Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous that you got that Outsiders package! I loved that book in high school. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...